Therapy on the Square offers multiple approaches to counseling teens and adolescents to best suit the needs of the individual client. Approaches may include traditional talk therapy, group therapy, and activity therapy. Activity Therapy allows the teen to explore their thoughts and feelings with the distance of a metaphor of the activity, decreasing the threat of talking about the concern. With the safety of the activities, they are free to explore and ultimately resolve their issue.
- Are you frustrated with your teen’s behavior?
- Do you feel like you can’t reach your teen?
- Do you disagree with decisions your teen is making?
- Is your relationship with your teen declining?
- Do you feel like you don’t know your child anymore?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you may find our pre-adolescent/teen counseling services helpful.